Prague Spring Jubilee Concert
This special celebration concert brings together leading international and homegrown soloists who have long been associated with the festival and who have appeared here over the years at various stages of their musical careers. The colourful programme will feature pieces that reflect their past visits to Prague. Latvian violinist Gidon Kremer, for example, will perform the now famous piece by Arvo Pärt Spiegel im Spiegel, which he presented at the Prague Spring in 1979 shortly after it was written. Mezzo-soprano Bernarda Fink will be looking back at her fifteen festival appearances, pianist Garrick Ohlsson at his total of twenty-one. We won’t only be reminiscing, however; the evening also promises some surprising formations in which the artists may be appearing for the very first time.
Date of EventTuesday, 19. 5. 2020 from 19.00
Expected end of the concert 21.10
Event placeRudolfinum – Dvořák Hall
Price350 - 1 200 CZK
- Bernarda Fink - mezzo-soprano
- Dagmar Pecková - mezzo-soprano
- Garrick Ohlsson - piano
- Gidon Kremer - violin
- Pražák Quartet
- Radek Baborák - French horn
- Julianna Avdějeva - piano
- Pavel Svoboda - organ
- Christian Lindberg - trombone
The purchase did not work
We're sorry, there was an error during the purchase, please try again.
- Possibility of selecting a place
- Possibility to buy the program along with a ticket
- For young audiences up to 27 years of age. More here.